Maurice, the monkey amigurumi pattern will be my last design before my first child is born. Actually this monkey is for him!
After all he will be born on the year of the monkey, just like his dad.
Don’t know why I never wrote a monkey pattern. Always wanted to, always on my list but it seems I needed some extra inspiration.
I’m sure, and after things calm down a bit, I’ll have lots of new ideas popping in my head and hopefully they will be translated into new patterns.
Hope you like Maurice as much as I do and hope baby will like it too.
Maurice’s head is made separately from the body. Arms and legs are all integrated with the body, so no extra attaching parts!
– Amigurumi Monkey is 21 cm / 8.3 ” tall
– Medium difficulty amigurumi crochet pattern. Written in English using American terms for stitches.
– You will need a 4 mm/ size 6 and a 5 mm/ size 8 crochet hook
– Aran (Worsted Weigh) & DK yarn
– PDF Pattern consists of 8 pages with plenty of pictures to assemble this monkey.
Soon after payment you will receive an email with the link to download this PDF pattern.